What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing means Marketing your Business Digitally through Internet, Websites,Social Media, Mobile Apps, Emails, etc..
Now-a-Days “Digital Marketing” is Trending in GOOGLE TRENDS
For Online Business Promotions, Digital Marketing Consists of some important modules as follows
- Search Engine Optimization – SEO
- Search Engine Marketing – SEM
- Social Media Optimization – SMO
- Pay Per Click Advertising – PPC
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
First Start Digital Marketing with Search Engine Optimization(SEO) module
For any type of business, website is the first requirement.Always build your website with Responsive and Mobile Friendly Design. After completion of web designing test your website with Google Tools like
Steps to Start Search Engine Optimization:
Step 1 : Website & Web Design Analysis
- Before starting Search Engine Optimization(SEO) first know the concept of website and cross check(Simple Manual website Testing) whether all the pages, links, registration forms, contact forms, functionalities of website are working properly or not?
- If you find any Web design errors on the website note it down and maintain report for that design errors. Along with this mention web design suggestion if necessary.
- Gather information from Client(Goals, Targets, Competitors etc.).
- For clear idea Download Excel Template for WEBSITE ANALYSIS REPORT.
Step 2 : Site Auditing
- Site Auditing mean checking current website status.
- After Completion of Website Analysis, do site auditing for the website with the help of online Tools like Iwebchk.com, SeoSiteCheckup, Pingdom, WebsiteGrader, Seoptimer, NeilPatel Tools, Screaming Frog etc.
- I prefer Iwebchk.com for Site Auditing
Step 3 : Google Analytics Integration
Step 4 : Competitor Analysis
Step 5 : Keyword Research
Step 6 : On Page SEO
Step 7 : Google Webmaster Tools(Google Search Console) Integration
Step 8 : Off Page SEO