|Preparation Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 min||10 min||15 min|
Best recipe for South Indian Andhra style Groundnut Chutney that can be served with Idli, Dosa, Pongal, Pasara Attu, varieties. Tangy, spicy and creamy.
Recipe type: Chutney
Cuisine: South Indian
|Ground Nuts (Palli)||150 grams|
|Fried gram dal (Senaga pappu)||50 grams|
|Green Chillies||50 grams|
|Garlic cloves||5 cloves|
|Tamarind (soak 5 mins in water)||10 grams|
|Jaggery||2 tea spoons|
1. Soak Tamarind in water for 5 mins
2. Roast chilles with 1 table spoon oil
3. Roast ground nuts on low flame until skin becomes dark and smash the roasted nuts to remove skin.
4. Mix Fried gram dal, roasted ground nuts, roasted chilles, tamarind, garlic cloves, jaggery and salt for taste.
5. Grind all ingredients and your yummy tasty ground nut chutney ready.